Friday, April 18, 2008

Bummed.

I'm bummed....

My bf's not moving to London anymore.... room mate issues.... This bums me out comepletely. I just want to be close to him and he's staying a million miles away... I love him and I just want him to be by my side.

I was pumped for summer job at the X..... Then I got shafted and got scheduled for the one thing I asked not to be put in.... UGH! I hate FANSHAWE COLLEGE!

I lost my best friend..... She's not her anymore... she doesn't give a shit about anything in her life that includes me too... I called trying to vent the other night and she said she need to get her own life together so she didn't want to hear it

I lost some one that was like a mom.... Joan baby sat me from the time that I was 6 months old until I was about 12 she was the sweetest woman you could imagine, would've given the shirt off her back if some one needed it... she became like a mom to me over the years and passed away two weeks ago of Cancer... it's just finally sinkin in now...

I can't handle things the way I used too... I'm overwhelmed and feel like I can't get away from it... I put a smile on my face and walk around happy so people don't ask questions but I'm hurting, I just want to break down and cry and never pick myself back up.

No comments: