Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's almost over

Well it's almost over.... there's only a week and a half left of school... that's great cause I'm almost done, but shitty cause I only have a week and a half to catch up completely and get this year done... It definately hasn't been easy but I've been doing my best and hopefully that will be enough...

I'm gonna work at the school over the summer... I'm pretty excited about that... we run the school radio station, so I'm workin in radio which is sweet...

I move May 1st... I'm only moving 2 doors down from the house I'm already in so that's awesome haha... it's gonna be the easiest move I've ever had to do haha... I get the whole basement to myself and I'll live with girls now, so I'm pretty excited!....

This weekend is awards night for my school... Jake's coming with me, we get a dinner there and then it's off to the bar for some good drunken times in my dress! woop wooP! Im not eligable for any awards though because I have been so sick..so that sucks! but I understand...

either way I'm gonna get headin to school... BOO! haha... got lots stuff to get done so I'm outta here!!

No comments: