Thursday, April 1, 2010

5 million years much?

holy it'a been forever! time for an update!!!

Work-
Well I FINALLY got a job!!! I'm the new promotions assistant for 2 stations in my area :) very very exciting stuff!!! it's not a lot of hours yet which isn't so nice on the pay check but it will pick up as the weather gets warmer ... Basically as a promotions assistant my job is to set up speakers and signs and hang out and hand out free stuff and meet people.... it's perfectly suited for me and I LOVE it! :) :)

Boyfriend-
Jake and I are doing well right now... it's been 3 months that we've been back together in a couple days... definately doesn't feel that long... probably because it wasn't until just a couple weeks ago that he actually started acting like he gave a shit again... we had a lot of ups and downs the first while but he's coming around again... let's hope this time it's for good.


Friends-
Steph and Jenn and I hung out last night :) it was a lot of fun ... oooo how I love those girls.. Jenn wasn't feeling well though so she went home early.. then steph and I watched the original Alice in Wonderland... Great movie!!

Britt and I aren't talking.. probably won't be for a long time.. she's just been really shady and I don't have the time or energy for it with everything else that's happening in my life.

Life in general-
Is pretty good... I love my job... I love my bf... and I Absolutely love my friends... I can't really ask for much more... well bye for now :)

Chan

No comments: