Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why?

Why is it that EVERY time I'm trying to do something right... it turns out wrong..

Why is it that when I'm doing what I think is best.... it affects some one else too...

Why when I'm trying to explain myself do people take it the wrong way!?

UGH! I'm so frustrated right now! My bf and I are arguing about dumb things... when I try to explain myself he always takes it the wrong way... it sucks... am I doing something wrong? Is he just misinterpreting what I'm trying to say? ... I love him so much. I've never loved some one the way I love him, but we bicker about the dumbest things... I don't know how to make it stop. We're happy and it's not all the time, but when it does happen we both end up really upset and hurt... I can't help but feel like it's my fault.... it probably is... just one more thing for me to try to figure out..

I'm trying to find a new place right now with a close friend of mine Michelle. Problem is, she wants to go downtown... I don't think it's gonna work out.. I love her to death and think it would be a blast to live with her, but it's just wayyyy too expensive and they expect first and last months rent when you move in of course... so I'm totally bummed...

My life is upside down right now... it feels like it has been forever... my friends come to me for advice and I always answer with "don't worry it will get better keep your head up"... I'm starting to wonder if it ever actually does get better... and how long I have to force my head up... my necks getting really sore...

I know everything will fall into place but I'm sick of waiting for it too and I'm finding it hard to believe that it will get better or easier... I guess I'll find out soon enough...

I'm outta here... time to do something productive.

No comments: