Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday brithday birthday :)

Honestly the best birthday I've had in years :)

The day before my bday saw my wifey and got an awesome gift and had din with her :) was great!

On my actual bday I had dinner with the fam here at the house and opened my gifts :) and it was really nice to spend time with the fam.. it's been a long time!

Then went to mister's house and he was great.. even had a gift for me.. he's changed so much.. cuddly... says he misses me and us.. acts like he cares about me again.. I hope he keeps comin around...

Then Friday was brithday shinanigans.. went to B town and had fun although the night ended pretty ridiculously... ugh..

Saturday night was Toronto party!! Sooooo much fun! and mister showed up!! I couldn't believe it!! and the best part was we had fun!! got drunk and no drama just a great night.

then last night I went to my mom's and had bday din with my fam there :) also a great time and good to see my littls brother :) I love him sooooooOOOooo much!

Then went to the gym with mister and ended up stayin the night... we just hung out and cuddled all night.. it was great. still not sure what's goin on with us but it's better then it has been so that's good.

it's snowin out and it's almost christmas and I'm getting really excited :) I can't wait to just chill out with my fam and have some turkey :)

Talk soon!
xo

No comments: