Monday, July 11, 2011

Confessions of Channie Marrie.

I'm stubborn.

I'm honest to a fault.

I never break promises.

I'm loud.

I'm outspoken.

I have an opinion about almost everything.

Once I love you, I will forever, even if/when you hurt me. No matter how bad.

I can be rude.

I miss my mom every day of my life.

I smile all the time.

My face is very expressive. You can always tell my true feelings.

I'm sarcastic 99% of the time.

I have a smart ass answer for almost everything.

Despite how strong I seem, I am actually very weak.

I have 0 self esteem.

If I was brave enough, I'd get plastic surgery.

I'm terrible at being patient.

I ignore the phone when my great aunt calls all the time.

I am a bit of a music snob.

I am in love with my guitar.

I love it when I make people laugh.

I don't talk about him, but I wish things were different.

I also wish I didn't fall so hard, so fast, over nothing.

I am lazy.

although my house is always clean, my room is almost always a mess.

I hate laundry.

I'm terrible with goodbyes.

I'm great at convincing others I'm ok.

Without my nana I would probably commit suicide.

If it wasn't for him I'd probably still  be a virgin. I'm 22.

I like my dirty mind.

A lot of mistakes I've made, I don't regret.

I wish my dad knew how amazing he truly is.

Although I have it together, I constantly wonder if I'm where I want to be.

I'm forever broken.

I'm the furthest thing from normal.

I'm not innocent.

I'm no longer naive.

I don't know what the word quit means, because I never have/will.

I have tremendous will power.

I care when people don't like me.

I hate being angry or around anyone who is.

I hate conflict.

I have been used by many.

My best friends have hurt me more than anyone.

I love my best friends more than anything.

I worry constantly about everything.

I am afraid of commitment.

I am afraid to love again.

I am afraid I won't ever find love again.

I am afraid of heights.

I am deathly afraid of spiders.

I am afraid I may end up with a drinking problem.

I am afraid if I have children they will be broken just like me.

I have never felt good enough.

I have never felt pretty enough.

I have never felt ready.

I have never been able to believe what I have managed to accomplish.

I don't know everything.

I know I am damn good at things I set my mind to.

I get jealous.

I have lied, and will again, but try my very best not to.

I take pride in being a good friend.

I am always here for those that need me.

I make no excuses for myself.

I am me.

I am Channie Marrie.

No comments: