Tuesday, July 26, 2011

really?... REALLY???

I get a little pissy or grumpy here and there.... but it takes a LOT to make me angry.

I'm currently right pissed off.

I've been seeing a guy for almost 2 weeks now and all of the sudden I haven't heard from him in over 24 hrs... I'm not saying he needs to spend every waking moment with me or talking to me but a simple hello or how are you would be nice... I ended up in emerge on Sunday, stupid kidney was acting up again... he knew this.. that's the last time I spoke with him... haven't even gotten so much as a "how are you holding up?" since then... I'm really unimpressed... I'm really hurt... and in turn I'm now angry.

Guys, a word of advice... stop being pieces of shit!

Thanks :)

1 comment:

Stephie J said...

FUCKING DICK!!!! R u serious?!!?!?!?!?!?