Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer time...

And the livin's easy :)

Houdini (the guy I was talking about in my last post) showed up at my door last Friday.. Apologized for being such a flake, said he's super sorry for pushing me aside, gave me a big bouquet of lillies and played me a song he wrote for me on his guitar... so sweet and so cute.. as we got talking though, he said it's normal for him to have super busy weeks where he works day and night, and it's not unusual for him to not text or call for a couple/few days at a time... I told him the apology was super sweet and thoughtful but if that's how he is, this wasn't going to work... We hung out for a while and chatted a bit.. he asked if he could stay the night even though he had to work the next morning and I just told him I thought it was best that he leave.. I made sure to express that I still care for him, but I wanted time to think and make sure I wasn't just wrapped up in how sweet he was being at the moment... His phone is busted (literally in 3 pieces he showed me when he came over haha) so I wrote my number down for him and told him I'd love to see him again and to get in touch when he could....

Well... that was Friday... today is Thursday... I haven't heard a single peep... No facebook messages no calls, nothing.. so I made the right decision.. the longer I go without talking to him the less I care.. so I hope he doesn't pull anything this weekend and try to show up and hang out again.. I'm over it.. When you want to make it work you make it work... he has not put in enough effort for me to be concerned.


Work's starting to get really slammed again... ratings are coming soon so that means HUGE promotions and HUGE contests... work work work .. haha .. but it also means that work will be fun and the next couple months will fly.. while the next two days stay a little lighter I'm going to enjoy it...

I must go.. Lunch break is overrrr... talk soon! xo

No comments: