Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Time...

Christmas for me has always been wierd... most people kick back, relax, and enjoy family time and gifts and dinners... and all that fun stuff that everyone relates to christmas.... for me it's always been different...

My christmas involves stress, constant running around, and chaos.... I have a million different places to be because my family has been divourced and so on ... I have all kinds of different activities to be at... I end up letting people that are important to me down because schedules run into eachother so I can't always be where my family is... I run around like a lunatic for 2 weeks and then get to rest for one before I go back to school... in that one week before school I generally get sick and am totally exausted...

I'm not saying I don't like Christmas... I love it!! it's one of my favourite times of the year... I just don't like that instead of it being about family and relaxation and love it ends up being craziness... meh that's my rant for the day...

I just felt the need to share...

No comments: