Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Worst Day Of My Life

Is today.

last week I kissed another guy... why I honestly don't know...

We fight all the time... like constantly ever since I moved here... every ten minutes we're in an argument.. I didn't feel like he loved me anymore so I was stupid and tried to find it in someone else.. All that did was make me loose him.. the person that I love more then I even love myself. The reason I woke up everyday. I feel ashamed. Embarrassed. Depressed. Devistated. Crushed.

And the worst part?... I did it to myself. I wish I could take it all back, start again. Tell him I felt he was pushing me away and work it out instead of it coming to this.

Worst break up of my life. Biggest loss of my life. The most pain my heart has ever felt.


Why did it take loosing him to realise what I had in him

ugh

No comments: