Monday, February 14, 2011

Love day....

Happy love day everyone :)

Plenty of my friends are bitter about today... "stupid no good hallmark day" ...

I think people miss the point... Many argue that you should show your love everyday... which is comepletely true! But not everyone can afford to buy flowers, chocolates, and gifts, for their loved ones all the time... I think the point of today is more to remind people to appreciate their loved ones and to give an opportunity to spoil your loved ones another day of the year :)

I'm not into relationships right now... don't want one at all actually... which is a strange thing for me... I've always loved relationships but ever since my ex... haven't had any desire to get involved at all with anyone...


I have a couple guy friends that I'm undeniably more than "just friends" with.. but it's more for fun then it is for feelings... I have no feelings emotionally anymore it seems... to the point where I get uncomfortable when someone does try to get close to me...

Maybe I'm crazy... maybe I just need the right man... who knows

Either way that's my little V-day rant hahah

Have a good day xo!

No comments: