Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time to get back into this!

I haven't written in a very long time... So much has changed...

I was reading through my blog and I appreciated that I had so many memories and feelings stored away that it inspired me to start writing again... it's important to remember...

Let's see...

Update 1 JOB: Well ladies and Gents I'm now an Albertan (not overly proud of it haha) I moved here October 27th from Ontario... I moved for a fulltime position in my career... it's challenging... ever changing... fun... and most importantly it's helping me grow :) I absolutely love it! I'm alwaysssss busy but you get used to it in the media industry... everything is 24/7 now. It's been a great experience so far and I hope to continue growing and learning from it!

Update 2 FRIENDS: Of COURSE I have my Stephie Boo and Jenni... they've been soooo supportive of me through all of the changing and moving around... They keep me grounded and I thank god that I have them in my life and I'm SOOOO blessed to be able to say they will stick by me for life... I went and visited home a week ago and the second I saw them it was like nothing had changed... all my friends back home have been great about it except for two of them that I cut long ago... *cough amanda cough cough britt*..... it's been so amazing having their support!! without them this wouldn't be possible for me... they've helped me stay strong and be brave through everything <3

Update 3 LOVE LIFE: Dun dun dah dunnnnn I'm a single girl... and I know that probably comes as no surprise to anyone...it did come as a surprise to me though... I'm surprised I was ever actually strong enough to walk away from him... I left him last June... Him and his ex started getting a little too chatty and I got fed up... I finally hit my breaking point and I finally realized it was him that I needed out of my life... not parts of me that I needed to change... I've been single ever since and love it that way! I'm young and have tons of time to settle down when I'm older... I love me and I don't want to take time for someone else right now or anytime soon.... my friends are all betting that someone will sweep me up soon but I'm content being me... as steph would put it " You're a heart breaker just by being good looking" hahahahah I love her so much... she makes me laugh...

Update 4 NEW ME: I'm a very different person... Finally feeling good about myself... I feel great about my job.... and I have confidence in myself... of course I'm still the same goofy clumbsy idiot kid at heart (I always will be)... but now I've learned to love myself for those qualities...



In the words of Rihanna... I Came To Win... To Fight... To Conquer... To Fly... I Came To Win... To Survive... To Prosper.... To Rise... To Fly.


Lets see where life takes me next :)

No comments: