Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peaceful

My life has always been chaos. Work this, work that, cell ringing from work, cell ringing from stressed out brother, cell ringing from stressed out sister, stressed out mother, stressed out friends, more work, repeat, and that's good day!

Why am I rambling here? I'm not complaining, I love my life, I'm just trying to give a taste of the speed that everything flies by in my life. (Get to your point Chantelle)

Lately, I've had the same chaos as usual, in fact I've had even more with all the changes I've made, McDreamy and I are hanging out often, I'm way busier in the week now than I have been in quite some time, yet some how through it all, there's a calm and peace that has set in me. I feel in control (aside from the boy), I feel less stressed, I'm smiling constantly and things are going well. I wake up stoked for each day instead of not wanting to wake up.

I should have made these changes long ago, they have made a world of difference in the way I live my life.

No comments: