Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sigh ...

It's been a while since I've had a bad day... I'm not sure that this is necessarily a "bad" one, but it's certainly not as good as I wanted it to be.

My baby bro's in a bit of trouble.. Someone slashed all 4 of his tires and key'd his car really bad! He needs help financially and I'm not sure that I can provide it.. in a way I know it's unrealistic for me to expect to be able to save him right away, but I feel like I've failed him in a way.. I'm going to give him what I can afford to give and the rest he'll have to figure out on his own.. poor kid :(

work is insane... my boss has gone away for a week and a half and the work is just piling up.. so I'm feeling the stress right now.

McDreamy I'm really not sure how I feel about him or what to think about him.. we have a ton of fun together but lately I'm feelin like he's only into this for the physical side of things.. he left this morning for a week with work.. I messaged him this morn before he flew out saying "safe flight!" he messaged back sayin "it's not like I'm flying the plane or anything, I just have to "sit" haha" to which I said "it's still a good omen to wish someone a safe flight! Sheesh! :p"  he responded with (and this is where I get bothered) "another good omen is to show them your underwear ;) I'm about to get on the plane, quick! Send me a good luck pic"
Now I'm not trying to sound like a stuck up bitch here, but is it really too much to ask for a "have a great day" or  a "how was your sleep?" before we jump right into you wanting something sexual from me??
It's his way of flirting, and I'm flattered that I'm on his mind, but it's frustrating to me in some ways. I don't want this to be a totally sexual thing and nothing else. I want him to know me and like me and want to talk to me. Not just want in my pants..

We'll see how things go.. I'm not saying it will or it won't work yet.

Day 14 of not smoking- I don't miss it. I'm happy that I quit, although my work days are tougher sometimes without them.

Day 14 of not getting drunk- this has been the toughest part for me. I usually get drunk when I'm stressed and not has been a new experience for me. I'm excited about it though :)

Day 14 of clean eating- It feels great! Feels really great! My body is less tired, I have more energy, and I feel better in general.

Day 14 of crossfit- I kicked crossfit's ass last night! Finished my work out 4 minutes faster than anyone else in the class, and RAN 1200 meters... I couldn't even run 400 the first class... I've been killing myself and it's paying off :)

I'm off for now! talk soon! xo

No comments: