Saturday, March 26, 2011

Smitten Kitten

My date last night was the best date I've ever had in my life... not only did he constantly tell me how pretty and awesome I am, but he made me feel totally at ease and completely comfortable in my own skin...

He's handsome, so funny, calm and kind, has a "live in the moment" attitude, loves adventure, and as our date went on I found myself letting go of all bitterness and totally ready to open myself up.

I know this is soon and I know it sounds ridiculous, but if things keep going the way they have for the last week and a bit I want to be with him... that's right guys, I Channy, the queen of the bitter Betty train, wants to be with someone again!!

even if things don't work out with us, he's made me realize life is much more meaningful when you have someone to share it with...

I got my heart broken, it took me a long time to heal, but I'm healed and I'm ready to move on with my life <3


Talk soon loves!

No comments: