Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spoke to Soon.

Leave it to me to jinx something! I swear as soon as I talk about how great something is going it goes to shit...

Friday I went to Ontario Man's place... his roomate ( a really good friend of mine from back home) was home and with a few friends... we had a few drinks, smoked some, played cards, and by the time I looked at the clock to head home I had, had too much to drink to drive myself home.. so I stayed there... we fucked... it was great as always and then went to bed...

I woke up and everything was different... I woke up and was instantly irritated by him.. he was making comments that were rude and I know he was joking around but the mixture of just waking up and being hung over made me annoyed by him... We got up, I made a huge yummy breakfast for everyone that was over.. we ate it and smoked some more.. and then I wanted to go for a nap before I drove home... we went into his room and he started trying to get in my pants.. now don't get me wrong.. I get it.. I said nap... he's a man... he assumed a little too quickly that I meant something different... so I explained to him that I was tired and not in the mood at the moment and just wanted to take a nap... he got up and stormed out of the room and didn't come back for like 10 minutes... so of course I get up and start getting dressed and ready to leave... typical me.. when shit gets tense a little voice in my head ALWAYS yells "RUN"... as I was about to zip up my duffle bag he comes in and goes "what are you doing?" .... I go "well you seemed upset so I was just gonna take off and take that nap back home"... he was bummed by this... told me he just simply got up to make a pot of coffee and that he wasn't upset and he's sorry if it seemed that way.. so I crawl into bed we watch a movie and then I take a shower and we had a party to celebrate his roomate's gf's b-day... we went out and played pool for a while came back to his place and drank and once again I wasn't about to drive home... so I stayed... we didn't fuck cause I passed out as soon as I hit bed haha...

This morning he tries to get with me again... I'm all for morning sex but when I've JUST woken up and I'm hung over AGAIN ... sex is the furthest thing from my mind... so of course he gets in a mood and starts being quiet and short with me... So I got up and left... correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't I just saying on Friday that I'm NOT in a relationship? sure sounds like the life of a couple right there... FUCK THAT!... sooo I'm cooling it with O.M. for a while... I don't want the drama or the petty shit that has started to come along with this... it's run it's course.. time for a new toy!

Other then all that life's been good :) allllll of my bosses are away for this entire week since it's Canadian music week so it's gonna be a lot of fun :) I'm excited to have a fun week at the office... it's going to be insanely busy and insanely overwhelming but for some reason I seem to love it that way... I'm fucked hahaha.. not much else to chat about...

hope you had a great weekend my loves! xx

No comments: