Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Life

I've said it before and I'll say it again... and again... Life has a fucked up, yet beautiful way of working it'self out.

I'm finally feeling like I belong at work.. finally feeling like people accept me, and get me, and want me around..

I'm not interested in any guys what-so-ever right now, and I'm ok with that (in retrospect houdini would have been negative for me)..

I'm in the process of finding a new car, I have a new bed, and I feel like I'm getting somewhere..

And last but certainly not least, I'm FINALLY starting to hear back about on-air gigs which is what I really want to do more than anything!

There's still stuff to work through... there's still time for it all to go back to hell... but for right now I'm on a high in life.. and I'm gonna enjoy it!

Ps I'm starting crossfit on Thursday... time to kick my own ass into shape!

Love love love xo

No comments: