Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My turn to be Houdini.

If I'm being honest with myself... which I usually am.

I'm not interested anymore in being with Houdini... Monday night I went to him, I was there for him, and since I haven't heard a word from him except to let me know he'll get my roomie's DVD that I forgot over there back to me..

The first reason I am no longer interested? I hate people who take but never give.

Second, I don't plan on staying in this city for too much longer, I've been applying for jobs all over and will take whatever opportunity opens up for me.

Third, I don't chase guys, I never have. The chasing is the boy's job! Since he has stopped actively pursuing, the more I think about it the less interested in him I become.


I have fun with him, and I will hang out when it suits me, but I'm not interested in being with him anymore.

I feel a lot better today than I have in a few weeks. Bye bye Houdini :)

No comments: